[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] mrs villa

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:11:21 +0100

Good Afternoon Mrs Villa it's so interesting hearing all about your family. I'm
sorry you lost your mum last year that's so sad I'm sure you miss her. I'm so
lucky I still have both my parents with me and losing them doesn't bear
thinking about so scary I don't know what I would do without them. You have a
big family. I just have a twin sister but that's enough haha. She's sighted and
married and I have a nephew and niece. It's so cool to know more about you and
others on here. I know you love football. That goes without saying hahaha. Love
Clare xxxx

Mrs Villa said.

hello all,
i've got 4 sister and 3 brothers. don't have any parents. my mum died last
year. i live by myself. i'd like to work but there's not any jobs for me to do.
not sure what job i'd be good at. i'd like to do something with my hands. i'm
not musical. i do love my music. i like all sorts of music. especially dutch
music. also love euro pop. don't like cliff much. his best song is the b side
of we don't talk anymore. as most of you know i'm an astonvilla supporter. i
also love books, swimming, walking, rude jokes. sorry can't do a voicemail.
thats because i don't think it would come out. i don't have a brilliant signal.
i only use a dongle. i live by myself. take care. can't think of anything else.
lastly i've not always been blind. i lost most of my sight when i was 12 and a
half. love mrs villa