[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] john k and elizabeth jim and all

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:26:47 +0100

Out of my depth here Vanessa. I have to comfess to turning a blind eye to the
prospect of future disasters since there is nothing we can do to escape them.
If they come our way we shall have to do what we can to help one another. As
for the prparations afoot in some parts of the world I suppose it is better to
be safe than sorry. I cvan only assume that scientists have predicted where the
asteroid might land IF it hits the earth. Let us hope it misses.  Elizabeth