[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] flat 20's etc

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:45:48 -0000

Hi Anne, I hope you are able to find out about the chocolates tomorrow when you
go shopping. I bet they are called something different now which may have
caused the confusion so you can correct me if needed haha. I'm glad you enjoyed
the programme as I did and yes we would certainly have been lost without the
AD. Yes it's on every Sunday at the same time for 6 weeks how cool something to
watch at last. Love Clare