[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] eye condition

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:53:48 +0100

Hi Elaine,

There doesn't seem to be very much info. on the net as you've also said but
found one that mentions that Vitamin A helps this condition so I have attached
this.  Hope I've found the correct website and also hope this helps a little,
although you've probably come across this  already no doubt.

TTFN
Sally