[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 31 of Monyx

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:17:05 -0000

Hi Jenny, did you by any chance write Psycho. You certainly no how to put a
twist in the tail. Good girl.

love Malcolm. xxx

Well said Dandy there is a few hours before you set sail would you let me
escort you around the shops maybe we could have something to eat,Mary told
Dandy that she would rather go to her cabin and unpack her luggage and freshen
up a bit then she could rest a while before going to have a walk on deck before
dinner,of course said Dandy I can understand that you want to rest,but I can't
get over how much you look like Miss Piggy,I will escort you to your cabin then
I will go ashore and find out when there will be a ship that I can take back to
England,
in the meantime Miss piggy and Calyx were on shore and Miss piggy saw a lovely
boutique which she asked Calyx if he minded if she went inside, of course said
Calyx I know you like nice things and there are some really lovely things in
the window here,I will go next door and have a look at the men's shop there
might be something that will suit me for the rest of the cruise as I don't have
too much casual ware,Miss Piggy spotted Dandy coming from the direction of the
ship as she was going into the boutique Calyx also saw him and asked him if he
would be joining them later,I'm not sure it depends on whether I can find out
about a passage back to England,
Miss piggy went into the store and chose some nice dresses and shawls to try on
also some nice shoes to match,she asked the assistant if she could go into the
fitting room, yes of course said the assistant, Miss piggy took some time to
try everything on and then someone came to the dressing room to try something
on themselves they came to the cubicle next to miss piggy and asked her if she
was nearly finished as someone was waiting for her in the shop,Miss Piggy
thought it was Calyx and when she went back into the shop Calyx was nowhere to
be seen,the woman who approached her said "Calyx asked me to come and see if
you were ready I will take you out the back door as he is waiting for you
there,"  why should he be at the back door said Miss piggy? well said the woman
he was looking in the shops round there and thought you might wonder where he
had got to if you came out of the front,so Miss Piggy went with the woman to
the back door and when she stepped outside she had a coat thrown over her head
and was bundled into a car,what is going on screamed miss piggy,well said a
familiar    voice I told you I would look after you and you did not wait to see
if I was alive or not,Calyx what are you doing said Miss piggy you won't get
away with this,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97
-----