[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] court

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:40:23 -0000

Hi Vanessa
I am sorry to read about your bad experience  with your water,it is not good
when you are alone and have no one to help you out,you were asking what
contempt of court was,well if the court tells you they want you to do something
or produce a document you have to do it otherwise you are in contempt of court
you could get a fine or something,but I don't have to go to prison but as you
say it could be like a holiday camp if you did,
hope to talk on skype soon
love from
Jenny M