[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] carols secret address

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:17:20 +0100

Yes Jim, that's rather unfortunate isn't it?

Bedazzled by Darren. xxx

From: Dazzlingb Darren - Email Address: darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/07/2012 14:56
Sent To: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] carols secret address

Hi Carol,

Thought you lived in the secure unit at Manchester's Strangeways prison?

Bedazzled by Darren. xxx