[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] bedroom tax government breaking the law in acts 1985 section

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 17:43:16 -0000

well done vannessa

-----Original Message-----

 vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 02/03/2013 11:23
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] bedroom tax government breaking the law in acts 1985
section

i found the following, pass it on.

OK PEEPS LISTEN UP ( BEDROOM TAX ) IF YOU SMALL BEDROOM IS 70SQ FT OR UNDER IT
IS CLASSED AS A BOXROOM THERE FOR CAN NOT BE CHARGED BEDROOM TAX , THIS IS
LISTED UNDER THE HOUSING ACT 1985 SECTION 326 , PLEASE USE THIS DO NOT TAKE ANY
EXCUSES FROM THE COUNCIL AS THE HOUSING ACT 1985 CAN NOT BE CHANGED BY LAW .
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR ROOM AND PUT YA FOOT DOWN AS THEY HAVEN'T A LEG TO STAND ON
, I PUT THIS TO THEM TODAY AND I AM RIGHT , ( 63sq ft is 9ft x 7ft )
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123