[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Wimbledon

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:32:40 +0100

HI Carol.

OH congrats from us both to Andy Gordon is punching the air and now he's just
poured a large measure of Scotch and said heres to one bonny Scott to another
and put bagpipe music on really loud and is now dancing all over the place
bless hin. We're so proud of Andy to and bet you can't wait to be with him to
celebrate properly. Ah bless you crying all night and kissing the screen and he
kissed the camera bless him.  I'be got somethign to send you that will make you
smile and it says just how lovely he is.

Take care.

Love Sarah and an excited Gordon xxxxxxxxxx