[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Vanessa the google girl

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:41:22 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH I hoep you have a good day to. I've met so many men who are only after one
thing so when you find one that's genuine and loves you for who you are its
amazing and I hope it happens for all of you.

Clare I hope you have a lovely week I know you have both day centres this week
and it will be lovely for you to see little Jamie again.

I was also thinking Phyllis how quiet you were yesterday to. WE will all miss
Malcolm for sure. Senn he told me he had a lovely chat with you and you sound
like Stacy Solomon from x-factor I'd love to hear your voice she was quite
sweet and i liked her laugh.  I hope every-one here has a good day. I have
phone group and then am going out with my supporkt worker.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx