[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Using our names in messages

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:44:03 +0100

ello Malcolm, this is to you and who ever else is listening,

hope you have had a good day, is casper alright,

well not on here for long this evening as going to a pub at plainmoor to listen
to a tribute band, starts at nine, plainmoor is just the other side of
Babbacombe quite near the football ground,
still not the best of weather here, think we are going to have rain tomorrow,