[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Top of the league

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jamie collins" <jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:43:22 +0100

Hello all.

I just come off the phone to my gorgeous boyfriend about a minute ago literally
and had this message in front of me so just wanted to say I love him more than
words can say and you all our brothers and sisters we love you to. We hope to
meet up with some of you some time in the future it would be so much fun. I
hope you all have a good night and a good day tomorrow even later as its now
Sunday its half 1.

Take care all.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxx