[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Stan rude joke hahahahaha

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:43:11 -0000

Hi Carol, thanks for asking Stan to be care full with me AND  his jokes. I can
only take so much.

Did you know Carol if you buy a proper pineapple and cut the top off, then put
it in your garden or a plant pot it will grow into a tree.

Have you had a feel at your bulbs yet. heeheehee.

love Malcollm. xxx.

Hi Stan the funny old man
wow that was rude joke but so funny though hahahahahaha Have you got jokes to
do with women for Malcolm as he loves to get all excited these days
hahahahahahaha
be careful though with him
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----