[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To My Dad and all his Guide Friends.

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:38:43 +0100

Hello Casper, the cat,

so glad you have such a wonderful life, you would probably get along nicely
with me my name is molly, am three years old, also live with somebody with no
sight, was born in this house, and no nothing different, but there is a big
dog, they call it a guide dog, also here is my grandmother, she is called
tabatha, I sleep with my mum on her pillow and love to sit on her lap,
especially when she is making nice soft rugs for people,
meow meow