[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To, Governor Sunflower!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:09:54 -0000

So now we find that funny flower what ever her name is has got new friends.
Iron lady. Well I'll have to work my charm on her and make her melt. She
doesn't know what the animals can do yet. ANd don't forget my elfs. Looks like
war has been declared.

Lmalcolm from my cell. xxx.

I would like to let you know that
Casper brut in some Chocolate to Malcolm Today!
I will keep a eye on the ward for you.
Mrs ion lady.