[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Dotty the cat

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:35:18 +0100

Hi Dotty

Right Carol, you will have  to help me in the mornings to get all these animals
brushed and ready for going out.  I will brush all the pussy's and you can do
the rest. Hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1

you Ah poor you Dotty fancy casba leaving you out of it all no wonder your sad
Hey Dotty you just get the chance when mummy Lisa is cooking the dinner today
just escape outside and run off to collect Casba and mollie and quiz and tilly
and larry and jaspa and all have a good afternoon in the park going down the
slide whoosh careful now you getting too excited here have nice time shush hush
keep it top cat secret ok

I better go now before I get in to more trouble as Malcolm is listening all the
time
Love Auntie Carol x.x.x.x.

-----