[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Daft Jim

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:25:07 +0100

Hi, Dawn;
I know the area well; I've camped up near Lossiemouth with The Boys' Brigade
when I was both a boy and Officer.
I've also been to Nairn and Elgin many times, and attended a few SNP
conferences in Inverness.
I love the north - especially as far north as Caithness and the Orkneys.
Midsummer at Maes Howe was spellbinding.