[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The blind club

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:57:33 +0100

Hi, Clare,
We have the planning meeting for our blind club committee on Thursday.
The trick is trying to have a reasonable balance of outings, speakers ( both
serious and fun ), music, quizzes, etc to suit everyone. After quarter of a
century, we've almost exhausted the supply of speakers - we live in a rural
area, after all; It's a bit much to ask folk to come twenty miles or more to
bash our ears on a Thursday afternoon.
So you can bet that, as we start putting the syllabus together, there will be a
desperate need for Paracetamol!