[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sarah here is Joe

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:46:43 +0100

Hi Vanessa our lovely google girl.

OH thanks so much and know I know how to spell his last name bless you for all
the links you send us and it must have taken you ages to sort out all those
Cliff words for us. You're a lovely cariad and we love you to bits. Keep
smiling I always say instead of keep your chin up keep your cheeks up because
cheeks sort of go up when some-one smiles and its really cute.

Take care and I hope you have had a good day.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxx