[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: My Holiday.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:52:19 +0100

Hi Lisa , good to hear from you, hope your keeping well. It did feel funny
bouncing around like that. Hard to keep on your feet .I must admit I like
flying but not to keen on the landing. Always glad when the plain stops. Casper
sends big hug and kiss to Dotty. Said he will see her soon. Meow meow meow. And
hugs for you.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hello Malcome We hope you are well.  I am sorry, but I laughed at the
thought of you bouncing to the front of the plain, and bouncing back to your
seet.  We are glad you had a nice holiday though.  Kind regards, Lisa, and
Dotty purrpurrxx.  PS Hello to Casper from Dotty purr.