[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: English Tea cakes recepie

  • From: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:20:06 +0100

Evening Lisa,This sounds like an American recipe as it refers to cookies &
jelly, biscuits & jam to us Brits!! so the C I'm sure stands for cups, a
popular way of measuring ingredients in the USA, they are easy to get hold of
though, & you usually get 4 or 5 different sizes on a split ring like you get
on a key ring.
Happy Baking
David