[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: Back on track

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leslie Fairall" <fairall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:37:48 -0000

hi Leslie,

we had a nice service, the sermon on when Jesus withered the fig tree, we also
had a two minute silence for remembrance Sunday, stayed for a coffee after, pub
quiz much the same, did not win anything but also did not loose any rounds
either, quite a few teams there last night, it is just a good social event we
enjoy going to, not to win but just to participate in the fun.
have a good week, God bless