[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Quaker.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:13:34 +0100

Hi All,

My friend had a guide dog called Quaker. She or he, I'm not shore. had no
intention of being a guide dog. So when they went out any where it did as
little work as possible. One day it was walking through Manchester city centre
with a broken milk bottle in its mouth. Lllking hard.
After a few reeks into being a guide dog it decided that more drastic measures
were needed. So it would seem to wait till it was in the busiest part of town
then she would suddenly lie on her back with her legs up in the air. After
twenty minutes of getting nowhere my friend would bust into tears. Needless to
say Quaker went to a couple of nuns. and lived a normal life.

Malcolm from Hyde. Cheshire. England.

Skype name. malcolmbo1