[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Our guide family

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gui4îde chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:32:58 +0100

HI VAnessa.

Oh yes we all ahve our talents to share and of course June is a lovely singer
to and my Jamie is very damesticated for a guy bless him being cooked for is
romantic so that soundsa like a good plan and I've lovekd to see how Phyllis
makes these rugs and cussions and CArol and Clare are great at making lovely
homemade cards and things and you and VAnessa are like Mums and our furry
friends bring so much love just by being there bless them.  Lets get this thing
going for sure.

Take care.

Love Sarah x