[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Our day off

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:34:20 +0100

Hi Vanessa.

Wow all that talk of food good job I'm full up bless its always the dogs who
get the blame for the wind glad you won't blame Scott though. Those walks sound
lovely but I can understand its hard for him to do long walks now bless him.
OH its interesting that he was a gardener my friend Gordon spends lots of time
in his garden and loves getting involved in projects to do with planting trees
and helping the environment I don't think he's with the green party now but
still involved in a lot of green issues.  Our meal was lovely today chilly and
rice with nachos and garlic bread. Good job Carol wasn't theer when we had a
big plate of proffitor roles and ice-cream to share there wouldn't be any left
by the time she'd got it all up with a big shuvvel oops I know i'll get the
feather duster after that for sure.

Take care.

LLove Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx