[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My time at blind club

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:54:49 -0000

Hi Clare

Glad to hear you had a lovely day today.
That will be brill to go to another show in the summer lucky you.
You don,t like mince pies then? guess what when i was able to eat i couldent
stand them ether do you like christmas cake and christmas pudding? i never did
but mum does.
When you go to your parties just becarefull you don,t over do it like Carol did
the other week hehe.

lots of love
Angela and Monty