[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My favourite programmes

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:17:26 +0100

Hi Carol,
I use to watch some of the programmes you mentioned, I had sight then and I too
thought batman looked great!
If you have free view, it's been shown on there as far I know.
Used to watch crossroads as well, didn't like the remake though.
Another women's prison series was within these walls.
I liked the American soaps even though they were a bit over the top, Dallas and
dynasty oh, and falcon crest.
Lots of programmes from the seventies that were good, they don't make them like
that any more.
Senn.