[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My dishy men

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:53:07 +0100

Hi phyllis
Oh yes val donacan used to play guitar on his val donagan show always wore a
different jumper each wee  Hey Phyllis did you know young prince william is
thin on top when cameras were on him and his wife kate at wedding  he was bald
ah that is awful not surprised though

take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 26/06/2011 18:33
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] My dishy men

Hi Carole,
actually the ball is out, ha ha ha ha, well what about our dear  Val Doonican,
thought he was wonderful, Him Reeves, and of course the lovely  Prince William,
lets just dream shall we,