[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Mr

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 16:47:51 +0100

Hi Harold.

Thanks for your compliments I'm so glad you enjoyed what I played. I do have a
4 track tape recorder and know how to just record normally but as for adding
more tracks I don't have a clue. I'd love to know how it can be done it would
be great if I could be one of gthese people who has a portable studio in their
house or something I would do loads of recording and keep adding to my youtube
paged.  I hope you and every-one is having a good day its lovely to have miss
piggy boots back with us. Its so annoying when the server plays up I know  I
had a feeling that might have been the case yesterday as morning as I know that
before going to Julie's miss piggy normally appears but didn't yesterday so I
wondered if it was the server playing up. I do hope Clare is having a good time
also.  I had a good time at quakers but there was no tea and coffee because of
a long business meeting and the building was cold so I was glad to get out and
go to the pub where I enjoyed curry and rice and two much needed cups of tea.
I came back and spoke to my Jamie it was so lovely. Good to have Stan back
wondered where you'd gone its very useful to know about this service that
Sainsburies offer for people like me who get very confused with internet
shopping especially amazon it will be very useful.  Well I can't wait for
Corrie tonight it will be great.

Take care all and enjoy the rest of the day.

Love Sarah x