[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Miss Piggy back here

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:22:25 -0000

Good evening
well Carol how about miss piggy having a new mate good on her,glad he is good
to you and generous in the bargain  and with all those piglets as well don't
forget if you have six of them they will want twelve pairs of boots, I hope he
has plenty of money and can afford to keep them,or maybe you are making Kermit
pay for their keep,
I had gammon   steak and egg with chips for tea,yummy,hope your fried fingers
tasted nice hahahaha did you have them as well as the fish variety
love from
Jenny