[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Melodica

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:15:20 +0100

Hi Harold.

OH I forgot I was going to send a voice message withe melodica I've been
practicing a bit more today until I get better at it so i might send a voice
mail later perhaps after Bb which I think is on at 10 I was thinking it was 9
for some reason. I like to play the piano or keyboard a little bit but only if
I teach myself and if there are a lot of black notes I get a bit confused but I
have fairly good pitchy and try and play things in the right keys.  It was fun
hearing Malcolm play the mouth organ that time. I also have a Bojran don't even
know if taht's spelt right its an Irish drum and you play it with both ends of
the stick.  OH yes I heard from my Jamie not long after my email to Vanessa and
he said the saints weren't playing because of internationals coming up. He's
probably in the pub now bless him getting merry don't blame him only wish I was
there to.

Take care.

Sarah