[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcom

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:19:55 -0000

Hi Angela. Tell Monty he can send a sloppy kiss to me and Casper any time. And
I look forward to one off you for xmas. Casper is very pleased because he
thought no one would love him any more. He still hasn't got a teddy  yet but
I'm working on it. Take care of yourself and speak soon my love.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcom and Casper.
Hwo are you today Casper? monty is worried about you not smiling anymore.

Malcom i knew you would be jelous of Monty giving Senn a sloppy wet kiss so
monty is sending a sloppy wet kiss to you and for poor Casper too.
Dont, soppose theres any hope that you gave in and treated Casper to that teddy
he so badly wants?

love
Spiky and Monty

-----