[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolms starving and needs the loo lol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:56:22 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh dear this is just awful and really is turning into a nightmare
now. Ah poor Malcolm. Well I have been looking out for him waving hahahahaha.
I'm sure I would do a better job at directing them to your place than that
silly sat nav. Oh I do hope by now as I write this they have arrived. If not I
hope and pray they do soon. Sometime tonight and not next Christmas hahahaha.
Keep us posted. This is getting very worrying now for sure. Love Clare xxxx

They still not here.
They got this silly sarnav and its taking them to every touring place possible.
They have seen every cathedral in every town and even the millenium stadium and
every other touring spot.
They were supposed to go straight on the motorway all the way here, but the
satnav as directed them off the motorway to all various places of interest and
then put them on and off the motorway like a yoyo.
Do not know where they are, give them a wave out your window, coz they could be
somewhere near you lol lol.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123