[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] London

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:43:15 +0100

Hi Carol,
I have heard about the riots, there was more last night.
The riots have been in surrounding areas, some very close to where we live,
also there has been riots near where my brother lives too.
It's so scary! its getting closer to home.
What's the matter with everyone now days? all they want to do is cause trouble
and destroy things.
I hope it doesn't happen round your way.
Take care.
Senn.