[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] It's too quiet

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:02:02 -0000

Hi Vanessa the saints reporter, well us soap fans have been getting our
Emmerdale fix and of course our medicine. Have to get our priorities right
haha. I remembered the soap changes for tonight but thank you for reminding us
and glad we have an extra episode of corrie on Sunday night making up for it
not being on tonight. I'm on here now for a while and I'm sure miss piggy will
be here soon too so it's bound to liven up a bit on here haha. Love Clare