[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: photo my grandson in the snow

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:43:17 -0000

Elizabeth;
May I wish you a very happy, if belated, Birthday?
Your contributions to the forum have been both valuable and thought provoking,
and your presence has been an asset her, for all of us.
I hope you're managing to keep warm and well during this cold snap.
Take care,
Jim.

From:  - Email Address:
Sent On: 18/01/2013 23:49
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] photo my grandson in the snow

photo off my daughter of my grandson charlie who is one year old in the snow,
please describe to us.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123