[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] brothers and sisters,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:02:42 +0100

Sounds about right. They always pick on the  youngest but  they can be very
cruel when they want to be. My brother stood me on the bedroom window sill and
told me to hold the four corners of a sheet and jump out and I would glide
down. Needless to say I didn't but luckerly there was about twenty inches of
snow which saved me from injury. But I still love him as he   tuffend me up for
later life. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm
children can be very cruel when they have a mind to,one day my sister was
playing with one of her friends and I was there also, she had some clay and was
pretending it was chocolate,she said to me close your eyes and open your mouth
as I was afraid to do otherwise I complied and she stuffed the clay into my
mouth,as children we had to sit in a long tin bath together when it was bath
time,when we had finished we had to carry the bath outside and empty it into
the ditch which ran along the garden,I had to walk backwards and I kept looking
behind me but my sister said she would tell me where I was going and told me to
keep walking,all of a sudden I fell into the ditch backwards and it was all
slimy my foster mother came out and gave me a clout and I had to get back into
the bath to wash it all off and all she could say to me was watch where you are
going my sister did not tell her it was her fault that she would not let me
look behind me as I was walking,
love from
Jenny M

-----