[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 20:14:45 -0000

Hi Phyllis, Come on girl, shake a leg. GET IT. Octopus. Lnly joking. I have a
octopus cuddly toy with eight legs and Casper likes sleeping with it. With all
their legs entwined.

love Malcolm. xxx.

hi Carole,
have been out to lunch today, roast port, etc, the Japanese rug is now being
designed and cannot wait till I make a start on it, we are going to use all
sorts of silk etc, should look lovely, rug for Jessica done, and waiting for
checking, etc,
now on tigger rug, I am fine and enjoying rugging for you all, just let me know
colour and design and nothing to much trouble, octopus cushion on way to now.

hugs to your family

-----