[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Lovely man united

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:35:15 +0100

Hey David
Oh no no no never will wear blue city scarf

no thanks
got news or you now city did actually win 5 goals
hahahahehehehehehe so there  taxi driver told me that
get out of that sweet heart

From: david freathy - Email Address: po4æstmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/08/2011 12:37
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Lovely man united

Theres no question Utd were the better side on Sunday, your obviously a real
fan, as you don't know their results, or the players, remember your Roy Rooney,
Ryan Gibbs post?? its amazing how many Manchester United fans crawl out of the
wood work when their winning things & playing well.
Your going to have to help me out here, what does that is that matters mean?
Wonder how long it will be before your wearing City sky blue?
Cheers
David

From: david freathy - Email Address: postma°Ýster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/08/2011 00:43
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once again you've got your facts wrong, Manchhester Utd beat Arsenal by 6
goals, not 8, & Manchester City beat Tottenham by 4 goals, not 5
Please try harder in future
David