[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: nice to hear that your looking forward to it.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:31:09 +0100

Malcolm, you led a sheltered life? I don't think so, who are you kidding?
Smiles.
It's the other way round you mean, you have led us girls a stray and your
trying to hide from that. Smiles.
Oh, I don't know about that, the question is, will I be safe with you in a
spaceship?
Anyway changing the subject, did my e mail for the muppets come through this
morning? just wondered.
That's it for now.
I'm going to bed to listen to my book.
Goodnight.