[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] news prisons nearly full

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:56:39 -0000

Well, I don't agree with the death penalty, but I do think that there should be
a stronger form of punishment for those who commit murders, and should be made
to face the error of their ways. Putting them to death is only taking them away
from what they have done, but if they were to face their crime, and suffer the
consequences by some other form of punishment, such as hard labour, or being
put to menial tasks, and facing the people against whom these crimes were
committed, I think that may prove more effective.
from
June.