[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] attachment here of kermit the frog

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 14:03:24 +0100

Hi Malcolm,
oh brilliant! another chocolate fan! we have converted you then? smiles.
That's good your stocking up with chocolate. smiles.
Don't know if you have ever watched the muppet show but, miss piggy is in love
with kermit. smiles.
In other words, there is a pig in the show that loves kermit.
Oh that's good, glad I'm not a fruit and nut case. smiles.
Its raining here now, hope its better where you are.
Have a nice afternoon.
Senn.