[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely christmas lunch

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:06:56 -0000

Hi there Carol,
oh yes, I think its everyone's favourite time of the year. I agree we will all
put half a stone on from all the yummy food. smiles. and we'll have to get
large knickers! we'll have to get everything large! smiles.
A very good friend of mine once told me to remember this, what goes pass the
lips ends up on the hips! very true!
Anyway, come the new year, everyone will be dieting! by the time they lose
weight it will be Xmas again! end up on square one!
Anyway, that's it for now.
Senn.