[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide,î.chat] Sennjan.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:44:15 +0100

hi Lisa, I'm pleased you liked my story about the cat and sun bed, it's
something that I won't forget for a long time. I have one more story about
cats, when I was on holiday some years ago with my family, I decided to take a
photo of my 2 sisters stroking this cat, well I did but the photo is a picture
of one of my sisters stroking something that's not there, instead you could see
the cat further along the side, like it was walking away, I think we still have
the photo. Sennjan.