[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Govonor Sunflower x

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:23:25 -0000

Hey Senn, be careful what you say to this sunny Flower x,  bitch will take away
what bit we have if your not careful.
malcolm.

Wow governor! you were up early this morning!
I don't think much of the big cell you have put us in.
It doesn't have a telly, a nice couch to sit on, or anything else for that
matter!
I would like to make a request, I would like a 42 inch tv, a DVD player and sky.
A decent bed, a table with chairs, a proper bathroom oh and some decent food!
Not much to ask for is it?haha.
I have done enough polishing today thank you.
Senn.

-----