[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:32:37 +0100

Hi Senn, thank you for that. I have just come home after a nice Sunday dinner
of chicken,veg of all kinds and two Yorkshire puddings. Full up now for the
week. Unlike Carol I can't eat a lot. heeheehee. I wonder if she drank all the
wine in church. heeheehee.
Had a good catch up with Alison my daughter, John was watching bloody football
all afternoon.Cat bite me twice , little bugger. Frogs were crocking in their
tank. Don't know where  they come from but their different colours like red and
one's yellow and they eat with their hands.

How about Gun Fight At The O K  Corral. for your next story.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hope you have a lovely day with your family Malcolm.
Its a quiet day here.
Senn.

-----