[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: senns new room

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:00:59 +0100

Thanks Jim.
I'm not quite there yet, a problem has come up.
We have to wait for someone to come and put another wall socket in because the
one behind the unit is not right.
I was hoping to be back to normal by the weekend.
I tried to watch doctor who on I player audio described but it was so loud that
I gave up in the end.
What I did watch though looked good as the daleks are one of my favourites.
Senn.