[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Where is everyone

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:53:43 -0000

Hi Jim, great game. I played chess three times a day every break time at work
for eleven years. Love it. Don't  play now.

Malcolm.

No, Dawn...
The chap I'm playing with is a school friend of mine, now a Church of Scotland
minister in Tiberias, Israel. He was always better than me, and the chances of
me beating him are about as high as Carol giving up chocolate...
(Sorry, Carol....)
We play about five moves each at a time. We'll resume on Monday.
He likes to prolong the agony.
Jim.

From: Dawn Watson - Email Address: dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/01/2013 14:33
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kathy, Harold, Tony and Jim thank you for replying to my email. Tony I
suggest you or Helen contact Dolthin Techical support and they should be able
to sort out this problem for you.
Hope you all enjoy your day Jim if your studying I will give you permission to
take a break occasionally.
from
Daring Dawn

-----