[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I am glad to know your Cat is all rite

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:16:53 -0000

Hi Antony,  thanks for that. Yes Casper is coming along slowly. but getting
there.
He said he wants to say thank you for asking about him. Here goes.
meowmeowmeowmeowmeow.

Thanks again Antony. keep winning that bingo  and then you can take Carol out
for some dinner. You know what she's like, never eats anything. She's as thin
as a rake. heeheehee.

Malcolm.