[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 22:34:08 +0100

Hi Clare,
good idea there, to check your e mails more closely. Smiles
Its very easy to slip up though at times.
Oh that's a shame you have no more medicine to take, that's what made you make
the mistake. haha.
Shouldn't have given your medicine away unless of course you have plenty
stashed.
Oh no! Malcolm and casper aren't getting any medicine from me! haha.
Don't want to run out, who knows how it will affect me. haha.
Didn't you know? I'm known as stingy Senn. haha.
Senn.